free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

glider.

BOT Machine
Let's post some good places to eat on the road that you have eaten at so the members can check it out if they are in that area.

Give a brief description of the type of food and the location of the establishment too (road or street and town) .

Price ranges would help if they are cheap,average or rather expensive but worth it.

Also if they have a special dish they are known for too.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start off here by adding the Blazer pub which is in Brewster NY on route 22.

Small menu but the best burgers and fries to be had. Ice cold beer to boot. Prices are very reasonable. Friendly atmosphere and good service.

The Breakfast Club, Lebanon, Ohio.102 North Broadway,(Rt 48 &Silver St), just north of the Golden Lamb. (Ohio's oldest hotel). Absolutely the best breakfast ever. I'll give you a hint, blueberry pancakes. :s Here's their website. $6-10. Steak & eggs, 9.50.

The Breakfast Club Cafe and Coffee Roastery

Also, in Ceredo, WV try Rocco's Ristorante. Everything is good here too. :D The absolute best tiramisu with chocolate raspberry sauce, and I'm not a tiramisu fan. 252 Main St.

:D Here's the website.

Rocco's Ristorante - The Great Italian Dishes are at Rocco's... ::: 304-453-3000

Rocco's is a little pricey, but worth it. Probably $50-60 for dinner & appetizer, (minus drinks). Sometimes I just like to sit back & enjoy my meal. Oh yeah, that price is for the crab stuffed fillet. Actually, the spaghetti & meatballs are awesome, & not quite as $$ as the fillet, go figure. :D

The Rocco price is for 2, the Breakfast Club is for one. I forgot when I put that up. :s

Last edited:
I have to say one of my favorites is the River Rock bar and grill on mill st. in st.louis MI.

If anyone is traveling thru E. MO. ( I-44) between Springfeild and St. Louis there is a place on ol' Rt. 66 in Cuba,Mo. called Missouri Hick. It's a "log cabin" style smoked / BBQ smoked meat place. Great food andstaff. There is a "front porch" and upstairs balcony if you want to eat outside. They have dish called the Sampler Platter --- pulled pork,pulled beef , 4 or so ribs plus two sides for about 9 bucks. They also have 1/4 , 1/2 and a whole slab of ribs plus two sides dinners. Opens at 11 AM, I believe they are closed on Mondays.They do the smokin' right there in back and have 4 different homemade sauces to try...

Last edited:
If Your Coming Through Effingham,il Exit 159 Go East Off Exit Ramp Go Through The Stop Light It Will Be On The North Side Of The Road Place Called Neimerg's Family Steakhouse. Has Any Where From Burger And Fries To Steak. Actually Known For Their Fried Chicken And Pies. Has Coffee Shop Side Or Dining Room Side Which Also Has A Salad Bar. Very Reasonably Priced.

If anyone is traveling thru E. MO. ( I-44) between Springfeild and St. Louis there is a place on ol' Rt. 66 in Cuba,Mo. called Missouri Hick. It's a "log cabin" style smoked / BBQ smoked meat place. Great food andstaff. There is a "front porch" and upstairs balcony if you want to eat outside. They have dish called the Sampler Platter --- pulled pork,pulled beef , 4 or so ribs plus two sides for about 9 bucks. They also have 1/4 , 1/2 and a whole slab of ribs plus two sides dinners. Opens at 11 AM, I believe they are closed on Mondays.They do the smokin' right there in back and have 4 different homemade sauces to try...
Hey R, I wish I had known that last week, we stayed in Cuba, my niece thought it would be fun. She didn't know that they rolled up the sidewalks in that town. :D Next time maybe.

Gotta go with Smitty on that one, HUGE portions too.

My all time fav is the Rockton Bar in Rockton WI. Like steppin' back into the 1880's.

Great chicken dinner with portions that rival the Motor restaurant, at a decent price. As a leaving biker put it as I was pulling up- "Been trying for two years to get here...I'm stuffed!"
I hear the Friday fish fry and Saturday prime rib is killer as well.

They are located on highway 131, half way between Ontario and La Farge. The ride on 131 to get there is just as awesome as the food!

Address:
S2463 Rockton Loop
La Farge, WI
(I took a business card when I left)

This place is a pretty good little place. It's a small bar, cash only, but the burgers are good and the atmosphere is friendly. It's address is 7350 East 200 South. Huntsville, Utah. The biker community around here are usually regulars at this place.

Back