free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

Well if you are travelling North on 1-75 in Michigan, get off at exit 173 (Linwood) Go right a few miles to the light. Hang a left and you will see the restaurant immediately on the right. Can't remember the name but had great breakfast, huge portions and inexpensive.

Also the White Horse Inn in Metamora. Highly reccommend the all you can eat Fish and Chips EVERYDAY!!!

The mountain House on rt 30 near MCconnelsburg Pa. It's VERY biker friendly.Well ok it's a biker bar. Cash only ,the food is good and inexpensive, the view is awesome and it's nothing to see the parking lot full of bikes.

IMG_0045.jpg

when in orlando i went to the golden coral food to die for all you can eat buffet $7 crab claws steak etc you wouldnt get that in england :s i also went to paramount fish bar daytona swordfish snapper but bad thing they came with head and eyes in put me off lol .met a guy in leesburg in the sticks eating turtle it tasted like rubber but nice of him to ask if i wanted a taste . i wont try it again learnt my lesson dont take food off strange men :)

The Kawana Pub, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Ice cold beer, great food!! :57: Huge outdoor deck, overlooking the harbour with million dollar plus yachts from all over the world. :newsmile093:

For Hobbit: Ever do the Turks Head in Cambridge? Great steaks. If they still exist.
In Lake Wales, Fl - the Crazy Cuban, good cuban sandwiches - downtown Lake Wales.
In North Kansas City, Mo - Chip Shot Bar & Grill on 1621 Swift St. Outstanding tenderloin sandwiches. Also, the flat iron steak with sides for $9. Biker friendly, member of ABATE.
doc

A few of my favorite places to eat.
newlogo.gif

Phoenix Arizona Carolina's is the best in town. All homemade Mexcian food.

tommys.gif

You want a good burger slathered in chili Tommy's is number one. They don't have any in Arizona but I'll drive to Vegas 4 times a year just to have one or two of these burgers.

lolos_chicken_plate.jpg

LO LO's Chicken and waffles in Phoenix Arizona is the best in town.

la-fonda-logo.jpg

La Fonda another Mexican place that near to me and a good place to get some Mexican food.

redlogo.jpg

Pete's Fish & Chips always a good place to have some deep fried fish and chips.

:newsmile049:

If anyone is in the central Ohio area, there is a nice diner-type restaurant in Pataskala, Ohio, east of Columbus -- The Nutcracker. The interior is 50's chrome and red with Nutcracker dolls in the windows. Prices are reasonable -- great breakfasts and good coffee. When its warmer, you'll always see bikes in the parking lot. Broad St. and Rt. 310 if you are interested.

Oh, and they have the old-fashioned candy counter -- with all your favorites from yesteryear. Homemade Amish pies and chocolates too.

See you there sometime?!

Back