free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

The HI-LO restaurant in Weed California at the start of highway 97 just off interstate 5. They think everybody has a loggers appetite.and it is great chow

OL Bill

If around the NW atlanta area, theres a little town called Rockmart it has a resturant not too far off the highway called "The Steakhouse" even the barn out front of it gives it a rustic feel, Best steaks I've eaten, dont even need to use steak sauce on them. If in Panama City, Florida I love to eat at Hunts Oyster Bar if you like oysters. Now Im hungry after reading these post. Sounds like a road trip.

If any of you pass through northern IL, you may want to give Mickey Finn's in Libertyville, IL a try.

They have pretty good food, lots of live music, and from what I have tasted some really good beer (which is made on site). :p

Mickey Finn's Brewery

The Rockin Pig in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It is a very nice HD themed place to get a cold beer and fire baked pizza.

New place on the causeway, Lap's, we go there a lot for breakfast, so if you are passing through, check it out.

Hi - Neighbor on Rt. 11 in Strasburg, Va.

Very good small restaurant with friendly locals.

The Washington Furnace on Rt 30 near Ligonier Pa. Doesn't look like much from the outside but has some of the best if not the best food I have ever had..

Back