Good Places To Eat

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by glider., Jul 29, 2008.

1. blackcherry

blackcherry Member

my Sister lives in fairhope i will check it out

2. olbill

olbill Member

The HI-LO restaurant in Weed California at the start of highway 97 just off interstate 5. They think everybody has a loggers appetite.and it is great chow

OL Bill

3. Aerodawg

Aerodawg Member

If around the NW atlanta area, theres a little town called Rockmart it has a resturant not too far off the highway called "The Steakhouse" even the barn out front of it gives it a rustic feel, Best steaks I've eaten, dont even need to use steak sauce on them. If in Panama City, Florida I love to eat at Hunts Oyster Bar if you like oysters. Now Im hungry after reading these post. Sounds like a road trip.

4. RideTheLightning

RideTheLightning Active Member

If any of you pass through northern IL, you may want to give Mickey Finn's in Libertyville, IL a try.

They have pretty good food, lots of live music, and from what I have tasted some really good beer (which is made on site). :p

Mickey Finn's Brewery

5. RideTheLightning

RideTheLightning Active Member

Just remembered another one:

Austin's Saloon and Eatery in Libertyville, IL. It is very biker friendly, good food, and right off I-94. on Rte. 137.

They often times are involved in the Ironhorse Roundup (biiiiig event around here).

Austins Saloon and Eatery - Austins Fuel Room

6. rockerz

rockerz Member

The Rockin Pig in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It is a very nice HD themed place to get a cold beer and fire baked pizza.

7. thetide34

thetide34 Member

Salvo's in belle chases, LA. Also, zydeco's in Belle Chasse, LA

8. gator508

gator508 Well-Known Member

New place on the causeway, Lap's, we go there a lot for breakfast, so if you are passing through, check it out.

9. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Hi - Neighbor on Rt. 11 in Strasburg, Va.

Very good small restaurant with friendly locals.

10. Tigg

Tigg Junior Member

The Washington Furnace on Rt 30 near Ligonier Pa. Doesn't look like much from the outside but has some of the best if not the best food I have ever had..