free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

If anyone travels down I-20 in West Texas, stop in Sweetwater at "Ma Allens". It is a small place but the food is quite worth the stop. You just sit family style at any open chair and they bring all the fried chicken, meatloaf, taters, and veggies you can eat. It is a very reasonably priced meal too.
In the Odessa/Midland area there is Prescott's on Hwy 80. It has some of the best cafe-style lunch you can find anywhere. It gets crowded at lunch time, but is also very much worth the stop.

Artesian Wells restaurant. The intersection of US 12 and US 127 in Cement City Michigan. Next door to (and owned by) Town and Country Harley Davidson. Great burgers and sandwiches. Terrific sports bar atmosphere. Giant outdoor patio. Very biker friendly. Any Saturday, hundreds of bikes in the lot.

The Met in North Conway, NH is a great place for coffee, rich desserts, and people watching! Bentley's in Arundel, ME is a classic biker joint with all kinds of events, rides, food and drinks. A must if you are in the area! Just know that when you pull in, there will be dozens of bikers hanging over the porch railing checking out your ride!

Luckys steak house in Davison ,Michigan just outside of Flint is another of my favourites.

Hands down the best Prime Rib I've ever had, and I've spent many years looking for anything better. From Vicksburg MS cross the river on I-20 (I think) take the first exit immediately after crossing the river and curl up under the bridge, white building. Family owned place called Maxwells.

You owe it to yourself to get a cold beer and the Prime Rib.

I will give it a try. I pass through there often.

La Fuente (625 S 5th St) in Milwaukee, WI 53204. Outstaning Margaritas and, really, everything else there is good too. Just make sure you like Mexican food!

Loagan Inn
New Hope, PA
Try the ostrich fillet in Port wine sauce......Mango Mojito as cocktail....crab cake appetizer......
I know it sounds fruity, but it was all SO good.

Back