free website stats program Bought my first touring bike today! | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my first touring bike today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely something lacking, that's for sure! :D

After reading his escapade on the other forum, I can't understand why he doesn't post a pic of the bike like they asked with his name on the bike on a piece of paper. I guess he stuck his neck out and can't back it up now posting pics of Ace's bike as if it were his.

I just can't seem to figure what pleasure that dude gets from posting lies on bike forums to people he doesn't know. I just can't understand what purpose that serves. Odd... :wall

The anonymity of the internet and looking like something/someone he's not.:laugh

In this case it came back and bit him you know where.

ah, that makes me wonder... There was a DaveInPa spelled the exactly same way on my old Kawasaki - Mean Streak forum as well. Wondering if it was the same guy or kid should I say...

I wanna go to that other forum and call him out, but something in me is just telling me to leave him be. What a goofball.

Too bad there is not a universal IP Address lookup utility so that we could find out what he's posting to dating servics, etc.! He's probably "DarleninPA" there. LOL

Maybe he's the same guy that was posting to one of the technical scuba diving forums I'm on. This guy was handing out dangerous and incorrect information while posing as an expert. (Of course, anyone that takes forum advice on face value, probably deserves the consequences.)

Agreed Glider. I just feel bad for those that he is b.s-ing on the other forum. Something tells me that they'll probably end up exposing him themselves at some point.

Agreed Glider. I just feel bad for those that he is b.s-ing on the other forum. Something tells me that they'll probably end up exposing him themselves at some point.

I think what Glider meant was that he has already been exposed on the other forum. Look for him on a knitting forum somewhere now...

I'm sitting here scratching my head!
I haven't been following this thread...haven't looked at it since the 1st days postings....What a Moron!!
WWI Ace, That is a darn nice ride, Shame that Dave sucked it up and tried to pass it off as his.
Best of luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back