free website stats program Bought my first touring bike today! | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my first touring bike today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Glider ---- since you are a retired NY firefighter --- is there anyway we can "burn" this thread and not get into trouble for arson!!!!? lol ! What a SAD, SAD, SAD LITTLE MAN HE IS!!!!

He'll go up in flames sooner or later with all the forums he's on doing the same thing.:newsmile03:

Wow!!!....I just returned to this thread and find it hard to believe what has been going on. I even questioned him why he was wanting to know what rpm's to shift his sportster after he said that he was a proud owner of a tourer!!!....My goodness!!...I wonder if he even owns a sportster!!!....Oh man....Look, the poor soul is just living out his fantasies (on this forum)and I have to say that he at least has good taste, and I feel very sorry for him, but hope that this is a way he doesn't steal someone's bike. God bless him....Look at his first post when he said he finally did it(bought the 09)..His mood is "cynical"....Jeeez!

Last edited:
Brad Paisley's song "Online" comes to mind here......bet he's living in mom & dad's basement. :D

Very well stated Richard and I agree with your points that you make. If you want to see the problems facing this person, do a google search using the exact spelling with the caps that is in his name and you will even be more amazed. There's even one with a pic of him.

I was impressed that at age 25, he could afford a sportster, and then another $20k+ touring bike within a few months... I was thinking, "what the hell was I doing wrong when I was only 25? I sure as heck didn't have that kind of cash laying around."

I understand his desire to be a part of the biking community (and the HD community, more specifically)... I'm only about 3 months into riding, and it has really added a level of enjoyment to my life that I had not anticipated.

I hope DaveInPA finds his dream ride someday... Heck... I hope we ALL find our dream ride someday!

Drew

I was impressed that at age 25, he could afford a sportster, and then another $20k+ touring bike within a few months...

To be perfectly honest here, after reading some of the other boards with his comments, I seriously doubt that he has any bike at all. Just a dreamer of sorts.

Can you give me the link to the passenger floorboards on your 09?
Wife is not happy with mine and it is also a tight fit for the both of us.

Thanks

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back