free website stats program Bought my first touring bike today! | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my first touring bike today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not excited, are ya? :D
When are you picking it up? Congrats and welcome to "the dark side" :s

Way to go Dave!! Did you keep the Sporty or trade it in? You're going to love that Street Glide!

Yep, kept the Sporty. They compliment each other well. I'm not riding right now because I'm watching my brother's kids. Tomorrow is another day to ride. :)

Congratulations :small3d011: If I were going to buy a bike today, that is exactly the one I would buy!! Mine would be the Red Sunglow but any color looks good on that bike. Hope you ride tomorrow and enjoy the new wheels...
:rider

Here's some pics. Dealers are REALLY accomadating when you're buying a super expensive bike. They did the install of the SE heavy breather, V&H monster ovals, V&H fuelpak, detachable tour pak, mustang seat, and hog tunes TODAY. I was there an hour after they opened, bought the bike (took about 30 minutes), and the service dept. spent the rest of the day working on my bike. It's all done now and here she is :D

2853534727_d3a4a2dc1f.jpg

2853534633_b5c9167ba8.jpg

2853534453_f9e2ddd1ee.jpg

2853534319_8499060fdb.jpg

Sweeeeeet!!!
I can see why you're in love. Best of luck with your new baby....and remember...that ain't no sporty!!
Be careful and take your time getting used to the weight and the new handling characteristics.
Wish I was out there to ride with you tomorrow but, I'm all the way on the other end of the state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back