free website stats program Bought my first touring bike today! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my first touring bike today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah the handling is definitely much different. It handles great though. Super smooth over bumps, handles curves just fine, and the bike just feels balanced really well. It's awesome.

Great looking ride Dave!!--I sure it sounds as good as it looks with those pipes... What kind of fuel management used for mods?

Hi Dave,

Wow that was quick, way to go. The street Glide is a great bike. You should be happy for years with that one, the x-tras look good too.

Kevin

Here's some pics. Dealers are REALLY accomadating when you're buying a super expensive bike. They did the install of the SE heavy breather, V&H monster ovals, V&H fuelpak, detachable tour pak, mustang seat, and hog tunes TODAY. I was there an hour after they opened, bought the bike (took about 30 minutes), and the service dept. spent the rest of the day working on my bike. It's all done now and here she is :D

They had all that stuff at the dealer? I had no idea. Thought it was pretty much Harley items or do it yourself.

Wow....you did it right!!!!......I want a streetglide so bad I don't know what to do...but I've decided to keep my fatboy and add it as a second bike....so I'm going to have to wait a while.....Great Job.....and Great looking pictures........oh and by the way...I'm younger than you....I'm 44!......:)...

You didn't mention another windshield...is that ths stock windshield on that bike?...looks larger than the ones I've seen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back