free website stats program Bought my first touring bike today! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my first touring bike today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: age and baggers- I got my Road King at the tender age of 32. And never looked back!! Tourers are the only way to go for me!

Congratulations Dave, I'm happy for you. Great looking ride! Enjoy, & be safe.

Hey DaveInPA,
I'm proud of you to be riding a Harley at 24. My daughters boy friend is 24 and all his buddies are riding croch rockets. Sounds like a bunch a bees in my driveway. Enjoy the ride. Your (edit) and back will appeciate it. Along with your insurance company.

Geezer Glider that's a good one. I'm 55 and bought a Fat Bob. I look at it this way, the Glider is the Rolls and the Fat Bob is the Ferrari. I love the chrome. No bags to take away the look. To each his own. Theres nothing prettier than a dressed up Harley. Except my Denium Black Fat Bob. I stuff my leather pockets with what I need and ride.
It's a Harley, you dress it like you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Dave,

Thats a REALLY nice bike. I should know, since I OWN IT!

How about you take some photos of YOUR OWN bike (If you actually do own one) and post them, instead of posting photos of MY bike and claiming it as your own?

But hey, at least you can claim to have taken the term "poser" to a whole new level.

Last edited:
Oh, and Dave, you forgot to post the pics of the bike after I added the tourpak and hogtunes to it. Here, let me do that for you:

Lemme know if there's any other stuff of mine that you want to claim as your own on the internet.

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back