free website stats program borrow my bike? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

borrow my bike?

I will add that I let my husband ride my bike any time he wants, he won't even have to ask.........even though he feels that he shouldn't take it out without my permission. :s I tell him to ride my bike, and he says why should I do that, I like mine. :)

Joy... Sue lets me ride hers too, to the inspection station! :swoon

No, really, mine was in the shop for normal service and I was pouting so she told me to take hers out for a while.

And to add to the OP... NO WAY, NOT MINE!

I hope my kids will have enough sense not to ask, wifes new bike is less than a week old (2011 Heritage) and I know she can't say no, so after reading this I will make it well known not to ask. Thankyou for this thread.

He has his own bike not a harley but a newer bike that he has won contest with,and they tried to butter her up to the point it made me sick.Its pretty stupid really.Could go on about it for days ,guess I'll write dear abby or something

There 10s of thousands of bikes in Sturgis. No one cares if you show up on a plastic Big Wheel. Riding into town on a HD is just not as important as the fun you have when you are there. Have not been there yet, but I understand ther is not much riding involved anywhere near town. If he won't ride his own bike, I Guess he bought the wrong bike.

We got time, do go on...........

If no is your answer (I agree) than that should be that. they should respect your decision.

on another note I was reading the results of the 2011 iron butt race and people actually sign up to be on a calling list to loan their bike to a complete stranger if any breakdowns happen on the road. NO WAY!

If no is your answer (I agree) than that should be that. they should respect your decision.

on another note I was reading the results of the 2011 iron butt race and people actually sign up to be on a calling list to loan their bike to a complete stranger if any breakdowns happen on the road. NO WAY!

I'll loan my bike to any one who needs it. It's got 10 gears, (better than the newer 6 speeds), chain drive, great on gas, and it says SCHWINN :D

update: Sister finally got a text from son,It was a pic that had been forwarded around as a joke, but its something.She is not a hard (EDIT) But I just found out son only has a permit to drive motorcycle,I don't think you can go out of state or ride at night or have a passenger,I know people still do?She let him borrow honda when she first got it ,took her two weeks to get it back, Think she learned a lesson ?

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back