free website stats program borrow my bike? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

borrow my bike?

The only one who rides my Harley besides me is my brother who visits me every summer from USA. He likes to have a smell from home wile he is here.

I take alot of pride in my bike,waited and pinched penny's to get her.The only other person that will be on my bike is my wife,and she'll be behind me.:D

Guess I'll be the one to break the string. My son is 24 years old. He is welcome to take my bike around the world if he wants to. I have been on a Harley since 1977. If something happens, so be it. As long as he is fine. I think no different of my 09 flstc, as I did of the 1977 fx. Just another notch on the way to the perfect bike. That reminds me- was looking at the new switchback, with just a few parts here or there.......

A few have said there are people that they would offer their ride to and I agree with how you feel about your son. I think the issue here is that "She said no" and the son can't respect that.

Nope it ain't gonna happen. I can see letting a trusted friend ride around the block, but that's about it.

A few have said there are people that they would offer their ride to and I agree with how you feel about your son. I think the issue here is that "She said no" and the son can't respect that.

That just goes back to how a person is raised. When I was young, first time- it was NO. The second time I asked- I would know what NO felt like across my backside. My dad is 80 yrs young and would still bring the belt to bear if I smarted off. Dont get me wrong, we had fun growing up. We just knew what was and was not

I have ridden with and currently ride with a number of qualified riders, BUT, when it comes to someone else riding my bike, I can only think of "2" out of approximately 25 that I ride with. BOTTOM LINE, My bike, my ride!!

Back