free website stats program What was your first street bike? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first street bike?

my first Registered street bike was a 1966 67 not sure 120ksr yes 120 not 125:11: Kawasaki that spent most of its time in the dirt. i see nottopc had a Hodaka100 ace i had a 1970 Hodaka super rat:naughty this bike had the crome gas tank and my Buddy had the wombat combat and yet another buddy had both the 100 {yellow}and the 125{black} Baja H-D dirt bikes :53:those were the days

My first was a Honda 90. Looked like a girls bike. I soon upgraded to a Honda CB350! This was around 1973. Then it went multiple bikes....
Kawasaki, Norton, Victory and finally HD! (I miss the Norton 850 Comando)

Wow some of you are showing your age :p
My first ride was a red Honda 50 .it looked like a scooter if anyone remembers these things.

I think it was a huffy......Waite a minute, you mean motor bike..ok,.. that'll probably give away my age but, my first legal street bike registered to me was a 54? BSA Gold Star, 500cc's of gut wrenching torque, and enough vibration to make fun of a jack hammer. It was all good.:D

Amen on the jackhammer mine was a 68 BSA 650 Lightning

I learned to ride on a Yamaha 80 enduro when i was maybe 7 or 8 years old......But,my first real street bike was an 84 Yamaha 1100 virago.....Thought I was the s**t back than.....:14:

A 1970 Triumph Bonneville that I bought new. Sold it six weeks later! That thing just fell apart. Next bike was a new 1970 XLCH Sportster. Been riding Harleys ever since. Current
bikes are a 2005 Road King Classic and a 1961 Duo-Glide.

Back