free website stats program What was your first street bike? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first street bike?

First street bike 1970 Kawasaki 90. In TX. When you reach 15 years you could get license to operate 100cc or less . First motorcycle Honda Trail 50cc, man those things could take a beating!

My first real motorcycle is the one I currently ride. It is a 1987 fxrs lowrider. I never really wanted to ride even after I got this one running. I pulled it out of storage after 10 years. I picked it up for (you're going to love this) fixing a burst pipe under a friend's trailer house, then thawing them out. It was her late fathers bike and it really was the only posetion he loved. I saw how much it meant to her so I got the thing running. We pulled it out of the barn memorial weekend "07". I had it running by the following friday for about $50.00 and some change. The only reason I even got on the thing is my dad insisted, he sayed " you put all the work into it at least ride it once", oops I'm addicted. I rode that thing all summer. I got a harley for about 3 hours of a saturday night.:D

mine was a 1983 FXE superglide which i kept until i bought my 06 street glide.better on the but

mystrgld

Attachments

• FIREnICE.jpg
    FIREnICE.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4
Will attempt to show picture of first bike. Bike was built in 1973 by yours truly. Down load successful!
Its a great day in computer land and yes my 5 yr. old granddaughter helped a bit.

Attachments

• Triumph chopper.jpg
    Triumph chopper.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back