free website stats program What was your first street bike? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first street bike?

1st street was a Honda CB 360 -- but also had a Rupp 5 hp. mini-bike(before I had my 1st bicyle) and a Indian 70 .

My first..was a retirement gift to myself..2004 Roadking..and my wife questioned my sanity...but now she loves it as much as I do we've put 42,000 plus miles on her in 2 1/2 years..(The her I'm referrin to is the Roadking)..we been from coast to coast..Will venture into Canada next year after the Milwaukee rally...anyone wanna join us...lol

A 1976 Kawaski KZ 900. At the time it was Fastest thing you could buy off the showroom floor. 140 mph stock. Put 4in 1 hooker header, K/N air filters, Rejet carbs. 155 mph easy.::superman

my first street bike is the SB. promised myself after i graduated high school i would have a bike before i turned 21. bought the SB 6 months before 21st

1976 Honda CB 550 four K. Bought from original owner in 1978. With a cover and windshield (I might add) $850.00.

Last edited:
Started on Suzuki TS125 enduro, owned a 94 Intruder 800 and an 01 ACE 750 but all of them together don't stack up to the StreetGlide!!!

Back