free website stats program What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike | Page 19 | Harley Davidson Forums

What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike

I have been a S100 fan for years, really liked the Detail and Wax spray but I don't like all the buffing and overspray. I was looking for something new and after reading all the posts I decided to try Pledge. I just finished polishing both bikes with Pledge, Holy F$&k was that easy!!! My 92 has never looked so good and my 08 looks new again. Thanks from a convert.

Mothers, the soap rinses well alum polish is great on Fatboy wheels. Weedeater Leaf blower w/Baby Diapers for final wipe ha ha :D

I use my children to clean my bike. Thats even better than any products :s

JS

Tried that with 2yr old Grandchild last Bike did get new paint job Wife didn't laugh much:bigsmiley22:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maguires detailer to wash, Zymol to wax and Col. Brassy for the chrome. However, after reading about all the success with Pledge, I think I'm going to try Joe S's idea and have my kids do it! :lero

Sparx

I use S-100 to wash turtle wax ICE for wax its clear and leaves no residue and when the bugs are bad Bug Slide

I just wash the bike with reqular car wash soap by Meguires, and for the polishing part on the paint I use Lucas Oil's Slick Mist, its just a spray on and wipe off stuff, but it works great, makes the paint look better than it did when I took the bike off the showroom floor, lol. And for all the chrome parts I use Eagle1 Never-Dull. Takes a good bit of elbow grease sometimes, but well worth it, makes the chrome shine...works really well for the hand breaking labor that is cleaning a spoke front wheel....but still worth it when u see it shine.

I just started using a new product I found at the USRider run in Helen, GA called StripperJuice. I was really surprised at how well it works. And its made in the USA!

I use zip wax wash and wax, to wash the bike, clean old t-shirts to dry( to me it seems to dry the bike better than a chammy )
and maguires metal polish for the chrome and alluminum, and maguires liquid motorcycle wax to finish it off.

Back