free website stats program What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike | Page 20 | Harley Davidson Forums

What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike

Who makes S100 and is it really that good?Universal panacea for Harleys?

How do i get some?Or what is an equivalent-WD40 or CRC or Armour-All?

Thanks

Here is another product that you might want to try. Used to use it when I was in the Navy to shine belt buckles and other brass items found on Navy ships. Found out that it will remove melted boot residue and blueing from pipes without scratching. A little goes a long way. Use it on all metal surfaces, really shines up the stock 21" spokes. Can be difficult to find. Usually found near the dish soaps in the grocery stores. I find it for around $2.80 a tube.

Attachments

• IMG_2616a.jpg
    IMG_2616a.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 34
Heres my deal I use the Mr Clean Carwash system that drys spot free then I pledge everything but my seat and the black parts of my motor works great

So, I messed with the Groits wax. It pretty much is the hardest wax to buff out that I ever tried. I made the mistake of trying it on my car. Really hard to get buffed out without leaving residue especially on chrome.

I am going back to the old Mothers Carnuba cleaner wax. It smells like bubble gum and is the easiest wax to apply and remove. It also works great on chrome and no residue, just super shiny results. My friend is trying to convince me to use Pledge, but I guess I am just old fashioned...

Try Pledge, you'll throw all the others away :D

pledge.jpg

Try Pledge, you'll throw all the others away :D

pledge.jpg

Glider

I'm a pledge convert, after just about every ride, a little on a micro cloth and voila, she's done, I had to buy my own can, because she kept moving it..ha!

S100 total bike cleaner works very well for the wheels and engine, I do not recommend it on the paint set,, rule 1 though...rinse rinse rinse!

SIMPLE,SIMPLE, SIMPLE Green!
Been using this since forever.
Spray it on in the shade, let it soak, rinse it off. blow dry and done.
Wax (everything metal) 2 or 3 times a season with Mothers

Back