free website stats program Very angry customer | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Very angry customer

E-mails did some good! Thanks! The owner told me he would do what was right, not what someone wants him to do.:D

Another thing. They made mention that I had a trailer hitch on my bike and that it would void my warranty. I said show me in print...nothing else said about the hitch.

Anyway, It will be covered under warranty. They still would not admit any error on their part.

Wiring harness $975.00
Brake line 79.00
Having y'all at my back.... PRICELESS!

E-mails did some good! Thanks! The owner told me he would do what was right, not what someone wants him to do.:D

Another thing. They made mention that I had a trailer hitch on my bike and that it would void my warranty. I said show me in print...nothing else said about the hitch.

Anyway, It will be covered under warranty. They still would not admit any error on their part.

Wiring harness $975.00
Brake line 79.00
Having y'all at my back.... PRICELESS!

Good for you Joe, The Forum PRICELESS caps intended, Capital Jack:p

if you screw up, own up, you do feel better. afterward,, we all screw up. if you are working on someones bike, take extra care. don;t cover up. or go work at a fast food restaurant.

if you screw up, own up, you do feel better. afterward,, we all screw up. if you are working on someones bike, take extra care. don;t cover up. or go work at a fast food restaurant.

Exactly, very well said Ulrat:D

Redfish, does all this mean that you are not in any of the dealer's 'fun photos' on the website. Let us know what we can do to help.

Back