free website stats program Very angry customer | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Very angry customer

Joe,

Got you covered on this bro, will send an email this morning. I hope the problem gets resolved quickly before Bodeen shows up. Seriously though, with the power we have in numbers I would think the dearlership would be more than happy to fix you up. Good luck!

Redfish- The bottom line whats right is right and that they are clearly trying to take advantage of a great customer. Maybe it will hit them so hard they will realize trying to lie will not work any more and they will really start to act towards their customers like the owner states on the home page of the web site.

Again, thanks to everyone for the support. I must say I am proud to be a part of this brotherhood.:cheers
My letter to North Shore Harley,

To whom it may concern, Service Department, Owners and Managers,
A fellow Harley Davidson Rider has been Hosting a Thread on HD Talking Forum in the Touring section titled "Very angry customer". He states that he had some work done on his 2008 Road Glide. Apparently he had a clutch cable replaced and while the repair was done there was some wiring that was either miss-routed or possibly an exhaust leak that was missed causing some wiring to burn. He said that the Service Department denies doing the cable replacement, although he has a cancelled check and a Warranty Service order.
As a long time rider and Harley owner I would hope that North Shore Harley is doing everything they can to mitigate this customers problems.
Harley Davidson Motor Company has worked very hard on it's image and products in order to survive. Their products generate a following and fellowship that is un-surpassed in the industry. Most Harley owners have a story or know someone who has needed support from a Dealer or the Motor Company in order to save a ride, vacation or promote trust and long time relationships with devoted customers.
As for me, I currently own 4 Harleys. A 1988 883 Sportster, a 2006 883 Sportster, a 2005 Road King Custom and my pride and joy a 2009 CVO Road Glide. I have owned several other Harleys in the past. I have purchased all of my bikes from the same dealer in Vallejo, California. I purchase all of my parts from the same dealer. I support my dealer. But then..........My Dealer stands behind their work and supports me too!
Finally, several members are watching for the outcome of this issue on the HD Talking Forum. I hope to see something soon from the Host of this Thread saying everything came out right and he is Happily satisfied.

Back