free website stats program Very angry customer | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Very angry customer

One sloppy mechanic can do a lot of damage to a good firm and if employment laws are similar to the ones this side of the pond then it will be hard for them to get rid of him
some people only work for money and have no pride in the quality of work that they do and as time goes on it seems to be more that way than the old values

Brian

One sloppy mechanic can do a lot of damage to a good firm and if employment laws are similar to the ones this side of the pond then it will be hard for them to get rid of him
some people only work for money and have no pride in the quality of work that they do and as time goes on it seems to be more that way than the old values

Brian

Fin, I almost think they teach that in school over here. I show up for work therefore I deserve a check. Like you say no pride.

Perhaps in the dog eat dog culture of the modern world where no one matters but me and i am the best thing that the world has ever seen sort of attitude then pride does not seem to matter
pride is for the old has beens and not the way of the up and coming
However the wise can see who is putting in 110% and placing the customer before themselves and the wise are the ones with wisdom and often money they will spend in the right places
Always spend the money wisely not just the best price but the best place and then you will get the best value

Brian

Back