free website stats program Very angry customer | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Very angry customer

E-mails did some good! Thanks! The owner told me he would do what was right, not what someone wants him to do.:D

Another thing. They made mention that I had a trailer hitch on my bike and that it would void my warranty. I said show me in print...nothing else said about the hitch.

Anyway, It will be covered under warranty. They still would not admit any error on their part.

Wiring harness $975.00
Brake line 79.00
Having y'all at my back.... PRICELESS!

Glad to help!

No loaner but no deductible on the warranty. Guess you can say they met me part of the way.

I would still argure for a T-shirt at least..
i always look at it like, if it was somebody else fault and now i have to spend my time running back and gas, they should pay up....I am sure you probably had a 1000 other thing you could have been doing with a smile :D

I would still argure for a T-shirt at least..
i always look at it like, if it was somebody else fault and now i have to spend my time running back and gas, they should pay up....I am sure you probably had a 1000 other thing you could have been doing with a smile :D

They will never say it was their fault. Besides when I move my business to Mobile I don't think I'll be wanting any Slidell shirts.:D

They will never say it was their fault. Besides when I move my business to Mobile I don't think I'll be wanting any Slidell shirts.:D

i agree, i just always felt that my time away from riding, or my family, is worth something.
Hopefully you can take alot of their customers with you :D
Either way i am happy you are getting it resolved, like Jack says...burning daylight ! :s

Joe when you take it in for the repair ask how long it will be down, if you rant and rave enough to customer service you might get lucky. see my post another unhappy customer

Will be moving to Mobile for work after the wires are replaced. The trust is no longer there.

Long story short. I had a 2000 RK with MM injection problems. Hammond said there was nothing that could be done. Live with it. Went to Slidell one day and talked to the service dept. Within three days they had replaced the entire throttle body. The same throttle body Hammond said they absolutely could not get.
Thanks Joe, sorta makes me wonder - - is there ANY dealership you can trust? AND consistantly? One person gets good service, another not, one person likes another dislikes, one dealer is good one time but not the next time - who knows what anymore - maybe the "indy" is one way to go.

Bill

Thanks Joe, sorta makes me wonder - - is there ANY dealership you can trust? AND consistantly? One person gets good service, another not, one person likes another dislikes, one dealer is good one time but not the next time - who knows what anymore - maybe the "indy" is one way to go.

Bill

Slidell has treated me well to a point. But my return issues seem to stem from one mechanic...sorry PHD. I told them I did not want him within 10 feet of my bike when the wires are replaced.

Back