free website stats program The have & the have nots | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

The have & the have nots

Being a "HAVE", I see that there seems to be more haves than have nots. It makes me wonder why every single used bike for sale firmly states "never been dropped"?

Being a "HAVE", I see that there seems to be more haves than have nots. It makes me wonder why every single used bike for sale firmly states "never been dropped"?

Because "laid down gently a couple of times, but only external cosmetic damage that has been replaced," just takes to long to type out.

Have. After dropping my bike my wise old dad, who has been riding for 50+ years, advised me to keep my feet on the ground when making slow turns, "walking" it around till straight again. When the bars are turned to near the stop the bike is boss.

Part of the Haves, first time about 30 years ago 2nd time in my drive way my foot slipped out due to loose gravel that was in the 90s, Been lucky and have not dropped one since.:newsmile091:

Have. '76 KZ 900 pulled up to gas pump. Fumbling around for credit card and unlocking gas cap, thought I put stand down and got off. OOPS.
This was 1995 and been careful ever since.

Back