free website stats program The have & the have nots | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The have & the have nots

Taking that spill was a lot better the taking the frontend of the car. Glad you are ok. All I have to say about me and a spill is wet grass will get you everytime if you don't watch it.

Glad you are ok, welcome to the club. I joined within about 30 minutes of getting my first bike :) With my wife and mother-in-law following behind me in the car...how embarassing.

same here have.they go over easy .luck has it with me sand grass low speeds
pushing backwards to get off the front yard.one thing learned if it going to go, 98% of the time i just let her go. crash bars and bag bars saved me every time.the knees cant be replaced.80 flt 3 times new 2000 roadking once soft sand making u turn in new jersey local cop helped me pick up the retired cop bike.both rides under 1000 lbs.cant stop them once they get to that one piont easier to bail off and save the leg::

Yes I dropped mine with only................13 miles on the bike:( the day I picked it up from the dealer. 90 degrees outside, we pulled into a Wendys, it was fresh asphault, the only damage was my pride. SO, believe me you are not alone... RIde Safe Tim

Have, last time I was drunk, also the last time I drank 23 years ago Knock on Wood:s

Count me in.......... Lose dirt and and front break = me and the bike on the ground and me VERY embarrased

At least you are ok and tell us about it

Count me in on the have's. First time was at the motel in Sturgis with about 30 people watching. This thread makes me wonder about all the bikes I see on CL that have "never been dropped"

I'm in. Every bike I"ve ever owned - at least once- except the RK. (yet)
Reading this makes me think I should go out to the garage and knock the Jiffystand out from under it just to get it over with.

Another have here. 1st time in my gravel driveway, on a downhill curve on loose gravel at probably 1-2 mph. Only thing I could think of was Arty Johnson from laugh-in on his tricycle. Lay there spread eagle laughing my butt off. Didn't laugh the next 2 times, both in loose gravel, once more in my driveway. Have since relocated my driveway to level ground. No injuries, except to my pride. Glad it wasn't worse for you. Always get back on and enjoy.

Back