free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

Wow, DakotaRob & soulshaker, I think I forgot both you guys? I am so sorry, I thought I was monitoring this post pretty well, but I guess I will just have to be a little more diligent....I think it's a combination of oldtimers and work pressure, plus I don't have the cyber brain implant that Glider does.

No worries Gas Gauge! This is a pretty busy topic, it would be easy to miss a couple posts now and then. Thanks for getting me added.

Here From Mid Ohio Valley to help . Local HD Shop ALso

Sign me up guys I am in parkersburg wv on the oh line, truck trailer and connections in the area that we can get bikes up and running.

wow this wierd 3 three of us from the same town pretty much !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here From Mid Ohio Valley to help . Local HD Shop ALso....wow this wierd 3 three of us from the same town pretty much !!!!

Yea, and all of y'all jumped on board at just about the same time....the more the merrier, Thanks Connoly!

Yea, and all of y'all jumped on board at just about the same time....the more the merrier, Thanks Connoly!

Attached is the latest spreadsheet.

Not puter savvy, I have to have my son ( The Machine) help me with this anyway, if I aint already on the list I am in Jax. Florida half way between 2 HD dealers , have garage with tools, screened in Patio with free standing Hammock for those who need sleep and cant afford a hotel:s

Jack:

You're already signed up, no problem with being puter savvy.....your skills and contributions to this site far exceed the need for you to be a computer geek, thanks for all you do, and thank you for ensuring you were available for your bike family!

Put me down for Seattle WA area, not a master mechanic but can always lend a hand and I own a Kendon 2/up trailer.

Gas; I guess "thinking" I was on board didn't get my name on the list, please add me. I'm avail. for middle Georgia area. Got tools, lifts, etc.
How/where can I access the spreadsheet at any time? I spent some time looking, but only found it attached at the end of a post.
Thanks

Put me down for Seattle WA area, not a master mechanic but can always lend a hand and I own a Kendon 2/up trailer.

franka, welcome, you are the first to sign up from Washington State. I am always excited when we get a first! Thank you for your willingness to "be there" when needed.

Gas; I guess "thinking" I was on board didn't get my name on the list, please add me. I'm avail. for middle Georgia area. Got tools, lifts, etc.
How/where can I access the spreadsheet at any time? I spent some time looking, but only found it attached at the end of a post.
Thanks

Breeze, thanks for participating! I have the feeling several of us who would like to be listed as those willing to offer assistance if needed just figured they are naturally a part of this list, but I don't actually add you unless you request to be on the list. So...you're on!

I update the list about every other week and then post it with the latest replies to this string. You can download it from here, and check back every now and then to see if a new one is available. Glider has been good about removing the old spreadsheets as they get updated and attached to a newer post, but I am trying to reduce as much of his workload as possible on this particular effort.

Anyway....thanks franka, thanks Breeze!

Back