free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

I am in. I posted before, but did not make the list.

Monroe, NC (Charlotte area)
Tools, Trailer, Lift,

gage, you mean there is only 2 of us from the great state of texas ?.................bw

three (with jody7734) so far, all in S.E. Texas, kinda hard to beleive as big as this state is, but this effort has to build on its own momentum. Kinda like water will seek its own level.

I am in. I posted before, but did not make the list.

Monroe, NC (Charlotte area)
Tools, Trailer, Lift,

Wow Jonas, I am so sorry, I had to apologize to DakotaRob & soulshaker the week before last for the same reason, and at that time I swore I was going to go through this thread from top to bottom and check it against the spreadsheet to make sure I got everyone on the list. Obviously I hadn't done that yet.

And, I was just bragging how much I love it when the first person from a state steps up. You are the first from North Carolina....Thank you so much!

This spreadsheet is quite simple to maintain, and the time to go on line and check for new members only take a little bit of time. But being diligent about it takes some concentration. It just makes me appreciate so much more what all of the moderators do to keep up with all our stuff. I know we have all had the chance recently to tell them how much we appreciate what they do, but this little bitty spreadsheet brings home what a humanitarian effort it is to serve your fellow man the way they do. I am constantly amazed at how much they give up in order to be there for us, especially Glider....I don't know how he does it without getting burnt out.

Anyway, I'm sorry I got a little off track, but volunteering to be there for your fellow biker who is out there on the road is kinda the same sentiment and it is special to be available in that aspect. So thank you Jonas for being the first from North Carolina, and thank you for your patience and giving me a poke, I'll take all the help I can get to ensure everyone who wants to is represented. I have attached an updated spreadsheet on your behalf!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gas; Do you want to be notified when someone notices a name on the list of a person that's no longer part of the forum (not "on vacation" but banned or account removed)? When I was looking over the list I saw two names. Would a PM or post be best?

Hey Gas; Do you want to be notified when someone notices a name on the list of a person that's no longer part of the forum (not "on vacation" but banned or account removed)? When I was looking over the list I saw two names. Would a PM or post be best?

I would suggest a PM - he'll be notified first thing whenever he logs in to the site.

I would suggest a PM - he'll be notified first thing whenever he logs in to the site.

I agree, please send me a PM and I will update, seems like the most appropriate way. A PM also notifies my email account. Thanks for the heads-up!

I just read through all 10 pages and I see that nobody from Western PA has offered any help......

I live in Johnstown PA

Well I can from Pittsburgh to about Breezewood PA if you are on the Turnpike or anywhere around, Interstate 68 in MD and WV isn't too far either, I can help out with a trailer and truck, tools etc. I have a MIG and ARC welder here, air compressor most of the goodies we might need to get up and running again!!!

Add me to the list!!!

I just read through all 10 pages and I see that nobody from Western PA has offered any help......

Go into your User Control Panel (tab at top of page), and go to "preferences". Change page display to 40. Now you won't have to page forward as often when you are reading posts. :)

I live in Johnstown PA

Well I can from Pittsburgh to about Breezewood PA if you are on the Turnpike or anywhere around, Interstate 68 in MD and WV isn't too far either, I can help out with a trailer and truck, tools etc. I have a MIG and ARC welder here, air compressor most of the goodies we might need to get up and running again!!!

Add me to the list!!!

klanch:

Thank you for throwing it down from PA! I just got back in town from doing some field work. I left the most up to date copy of the spreadsheet at work. I will add you to the list first thing Monday morning then upload an updated spreadsheet.

Thanks again for jumping in to help!

GG

Here is the latest spreadsheet, please by all means let me know if I left anyone off or if I made any mistakes! Thanks everyone for your offers to be there when needed.

Ride Safe & Ride Often....

GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back