free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

You can add me ,pm me for phone# and details or I'll pm you wich ever works best. Great idea buy the way guys!!!!
:D

Ok, you can put me on the list too, I'm in the Casa Grande Az. area (half way point between Tucson and Phoenix) Tools, roadside repairs,fuel,a ride to nearest facillities, that kinda stuff!

Last edited:
Ok, you can put me on the list too, I'm in the Casa Grande Az. area (half way point between Tucson and Phoenix) Tools, roadside repairs,fuel,a ride to nearest facillities, that kinda stuff!

hogrotten: Gotcha on the list-Thanks!

Gas,

Sent you a pm with info.

Thanks for doing this,

Jim

jd: Thanks for stepping up for Western NY! I was born & raised in Buffalo, so you probably see some of my cousins on the road. I know they'll be happy to know someone has their back! Thanks for being available to lend a hand if need be!

I usually post a new spreadsheet at the beginning of each week, so it doesn't become a logistical problem for the forum managers (insert miss Glider here!).

Gas Gauge, I can't let you S.E. Texas gents have all the fun so put me down for the North Texas area. I am 30 minutes North of Dallas and have 8 (yes 8!) HD dealers within 60 miles of me in all directions.

Willing to help with tools, truck, possible trailer, roadside assistance, etc.

I can help here along MS Gulf Coast. Have trailer and some tools. PM for contact info.

Bert: I will add you to the list, and attach a new list Monday morning, thanks for offering!

Gas Gauge, I can't let you S.E. Texas gents have all the fun so put me down for the North Texas area. I am 30 minutes North of Dallas and have 8 (yes 8!) HD dealers within 60 miles of me in all directions.

Willing to help with tools, truck, possible trailer, roadside assistance, etc.

TJ: the more the merrier, thanks for jumping in there! I am in Dallas quite often, but usually in the cage (with the family), will definately look you up next time I'm there on the bike.

who do i need to pm to be added in Venezuela

lorne: you don't need to PM anyone, just make your offer to help out here on this thread and I will pick it up and add it to the spreadsheet. In fact it's better to make your case publicly here on the forum (on this thread) so others can see your willingness to help out and what you have to offer.

We already have dhorne from Puerto La Cruz enlisted and I'm certain he would be thrilled to have a fellow compatriot for support.

I usually post a new spreadsheet on Mondays every two weeks (or so).

I can help here along MS Gulf Coast. Have trailer and some tools. PM for contact info.

Bert:
You're the first from Mississippi, way to go, I love it whenever we get a first from any state. Thanks so much for jumping in with your offer to assist if needed! :cheers

That deserves an updated attachment!

GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back