free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

I would be glad to help in Wisconsin, Have Crewcab duramax with trailer and wheel chock, no issues. Place to stay also...no mean people please... tools and close friends that are good h.d. mechanics. Semper Fi

I would be glad to help in Wisconsin, Have Crewcab duramax with trailer and wheel chock, no issues. Place to stay also...no mean people please... tools and close friends that are good h.d. mechanics. Semper Fi

Waylon: Thank you for your willingness to assist, I will add you to the spreadsheet and post the latest results next week.

Just to recap (for those who may not know), the way this works is we put those names who have offered to assist, their location and offer of assistance on a spreadsheet. When a member may be traveling through your locale, they will PM you to get your phone number in the event of an emergency or just to share some comraderie, you will respond to let them know of your availability....absolutely no pressure whatsoever!

Happy Independance Day, thank you for your service!

I am in the St.Cloud Minn. area, have a great trailer and two very good dealers 20 miles on each side of me, also tools and a shop. Would be glad to help a stranded biker.
Floydster

I am in the St.Cloud Minn. area, have a great trailer and two very good dealers 20 miles on each side of me, also tools and a shop. Would be glad to help a stranded biker.
Floydster

way to go floydster, you are our first from Minnesota, thank you for your wilingness to lend a hand!

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in! I'm in the south east corner of South Dakota, could assist along I-29 between Sioux City, IA and Sioux Falls, SD.

Not much of a tech, got some basic tools, garage, bike lift, and can get access to a trailer if needed. Know of a couple dealers and independent bike shops in the area too.

I am here in Southern Jersey. Truck, Trailer and some tools, collection getting bigger as things break. Most importantly a full bar.

I am here in Southern Jersey. Truck, Trailer and some tools, collection getting bigger as things break. Most importantly a full bar.

Thanks IR! I will add you to the spreadheet and post an updated one early next week. Welcome to the club of bikers helping bikers, thanks again!

Back