free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

Sounds like a great idea i myself am will to help out anyone i can that gets into problems in my part of scotland
However having a list of telephone numbers covering specific areas could leave the owner of the telephone numbers open to abuse by spammers and cold callers if there numbers were available on the site
As we try to look after the personal security of all forum members it would be very difficult to manage with good security for forum personell
Perhaps the best method to have assistance on any trip would be to pre advertise your trip on the site and ask any prospective assisters to pm you their contact details
If you leave a telephone number visable in a post the moderators will remove it

Brian

That sounds like a good idea fin, pre plan and pm.

Northern Italy, basic tools, dealer an hour away, garage,
fold out couch, beer in the fridge.

We have a trailer, tools, close to some awesome dealerships and general free to help. we are in the St. Louis Missouri western Illinois area . We will also offer our home for shelter as well. sign me up if you have a phone list who can i send it to.

We have a trailer, tools, close to some awesome dealerships and general free to help. we are in the St. Louis Missouri western Illinois area . We will also offer our home for shelter as well. sign me up if you have a phone list who can i send it to.

Thank you Fourdogs, I will add you to our spreadsheet. I have moved this thread to Roadside Assistance Group (RAG) - Harley Davidson Community where you can download a copy of the spreadsheet. I will update the spreadsheet once a week, or email the most current copy to whoever PM's me and requests it. I have also offered to mail a copy to anyone who needs it in that format.

The spreadsheet also has some tips for using it, but basically if you are planning a trip you can PM the members who are in the area you will be traveling and they will give you their phone number in case of a roadside emergency.

Again, thanks for offering to help your brother and sister members, now get out there and ride!

Gas Gauge

Count me in for Venezuela (Puerto La Cruz) , I have everything needed to get you going , no harley dealer but lots of beer and tools

Gas Gauge

Make mine for Clarksville, TN, not Nashville. Have tools, truck, phone, local dealer, can probably find a trailer, and definately keep cold ones artound.

Thanks,
Jake

I'm here is South Jersey (way south) with a 6 X 10 enclosed trailer set up for one bike.....any size.

Back