free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 25 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

I had a great time in Salt Springs. It was nice to see the guys I met there 4 years ago and I got to meet Russ and StacEE. Maybe next year the meet should be a month later so it's warmer in sunny Florida. Got good use of my heated clothes. :s

Had a nice trip to the Keys with Jack and Pete and I did some riding in Georgia before Salt Springs. The weather wouldn't co-operate when I got back to Georgia so we didn't get to go ride the Smokie Mountains. Next time. Always have to leave something so I can make the trip again.

Great to see you again and the meet at Salt Springs was a complete success as far as I'm concerned. The weather could have been better and I am open to a new date if others want to do that. I do understand why we meet when we do but it would be nice to have some warmer temps during the day.

I agree Don, Salt Springs was a complete success and I know why the date is when it is. I just thought that maybe if it was a later date there might be some new faces there. It would be nice to meet some other forum members, not that it's not great with the members who were there.

Not sure why there aren't any new people there. The resort, beverages, people and food are all top notch. I know if any other members showed up, they would have a ball just like we had this year. I know some thought it was cool but being a Canuck, I thought it was down right balmy. :D

Geezer,you rode your bike to FLA? From Canada? I mean,I'm near Chicago,and it's been in the teens and single digits.I'd go to one of these meetings,but not at this time of year.

Geezer,you rode your bike to FLA? From Canada? I mean,I'm near Chicago,and it's been in the teens and single digits.I'd go to one of these meetings,but not at this time of year.

No, I'm stupid but not that stupid. I loaded it in the back of my truck, Breeze and I unloaded it in Warner Robbins and I rode from there. :D

I agree Don, Salt Springs was a complete success and I know why the date is when it is. I just thought that maybe if it was a later date there might be some new faces there. It would be nice to meet some other forum members, not that it's not great with the members who were there.

Not sure why there aren't any new people there. The resort, beverages, people and food are all top notch. I know if any other members showed up, they would have a ball just like we had this year. I know some thought it was cool but being a Canuck, I thought it was down right balmy. :D

The year I went. Had ice not frost on my seat the morning we left Joes house. Talk about balmy

Maybe Jack or Bodeen will have some ideas for a new date. A few weeks later and we will be into the Bike Week at Daytona calendar. If it will get more members to come to the get together I'm sure Kemo would be on board.

Maybe Jack or Bodeen will have some ideas for a new date. A few weeks later and we will be into the Bike Week at Daytona calendar. If it will get more members to come to the get together I'm sure Kemo would be on board.

Sounds good to me. I might be able to make it more often

Besides I still have to show Steve how to cook pork

Well we have all seen the pictures and heard the stories, but so far that's it. you guys will have to go some to beat PA's stromboly and Daneese's Red bean and rice with some (a lot) of sausage thrown in. Talk is cheap.

Back