free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 23 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

Ron and I just got in from Palm Bay, We had lunch with Hoople in Daytona today, it was 31 degrees this morning Yikes, we had a great time I logged around 1200 miles:D

Ron and I just got in from Palm Bay, We had lunch with Hoople in Daytona today, it was 31 degrees this morning Yikes, we had a great time I logged around 1200 miles:D
titusville was about 20 miles away ,but palm bay was only 7 miles from me ??????????????

Glad you guys had a good time Jack. Where are the pics. ??

titusville was about 20 miles away ,but palm bay was only 7 miles from me ??????????????

We did have a good time, PA and Bodeen, we were cold and tired, checked in to hotel, left the next day @ 8 cold ride back now I may day trip down some week end to hang out:s

We did have a good time, PA and Bodeen, we were cold and tired, checked in to hotel, left the next day @ 8 cold ride back now I may day trip down some week end to hang out:s

glad to hear you guys had some fun, but did you just call PA and Bodeen old??:D

Any time Jack! Ron too. Just let me know.

glad to hear you guys had some fun, but did you just call PA and Bodeen old??:D

PA is the old one if your keeping track at home....:D

Back