free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 24 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

Ron is on his way up to Warner Robbins today
Nice day for riding, I am sad to see him go
It was a GOOD time with y'all again this year:s

For everyone that could not make it to Salt Springs this year, we missed you. For anyone thinking about going next year, mark it on your schedule. For everyone that made it this year, it was a well oiled machine. So Shut Up Lorne. See you next year.

For everyone that could not make it to Salt Springs this year, we missed you. For anyone thinking about going next year, mark it on your schedule. For everyone that made it this year, it was a well oiled machine. So Shut Up Lorne. See you next year.

yup i have seen that bunch oiled...:p:p

Geezer just left our house after supper to get a good nights sleep so he can be on the road for home e-a-r-l-e-y in the morning. The weather did not allow us to get any more rides in together, but we had a good time touring the Air Force Museum of Aviation yesterday, and touring the AFB today then just hanging out together.

Geezer just left our house after supper to get a good nights sleep so he can be on the road for home e-a-r-l-e-y in the morning. The weather did not allow us to get any more rides in together, but we had a good time touring the Air Force Museum of Aviation yesterday, and touring the AFB today then just hanging out together.

Pete, it just doesn't get any better than hangin out with Geezer and the crew from Salt Springs:D

Geezer and I left Salt Springs and headed to Titus ville
Toured the Nasa site
Left there and rode to Key West
Headed back spent the night in Palm Bay Fl
Met Hoople in Daytona for lunch and a good chat
The following Sunday Geeezer headed back up to Petes house
He left last Wednesday for Canada, making it home on Friday
For all that missed the CREW in Salt Springs, there is always next yera, Don came thru again with his tasty ribs, PA brought Stromboli and peppers, Gator and Stacee made Red beans and rice
I ended up racking up 1700 mikes on my trike
Thanks to ALL

Back