free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 26 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

Well we have all seen the pictures and heard the stories, but so far that's it. you guys will have to go some to beat PA's stromboly and Daneese's Red bean and rice with some (a lot) of sausage thrown in. Talk is cheap.

STACEE's beans & rice, and Denise's Watergate cake.
Don's Ribs were excellent too!

Well we have all seen the pictures and heard the stories, but so far that's it. you guys will have to go some to beat PA's stromboly and Daneese's Red bean and rice with some (a lot) of sausage thrown in. Talk is cheap.

STACEE's beans & rice, and Denise's Watergate cake.
Don's Ribs were excellent too!

had the stromboly (still think PA should be fatter) missed the beans and rice. but Steve started it :D:D

Lorne while both you and Steve had some very good reasons for not being able to make this years gathering, I will wait until you can both make the event to decide if either one of you know anything about pork. I did not include the Watergate Cake because I don't think anyone would try to top it. Not if their smart.

Sounds good to me. I might be able to make it more often

Besides I still have to show Steve how to cook pork

Not to mention the fact that Steve never shows up......:D

Sorry Steve, had too. Maybe next year but just dont plan on it.

Don's ribs were very good too! We had to dyno tune the oven a bit but we got her done.....

Great group effort on the ribs! Like a well oiled machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great group effort on the ribs! Like a well oiled machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that Don!

Ron, it's great to hear you are back home, safe, and frozen:D. We enjoyed meeting you and having a great weekend with the crew.

We all know why the Salt Springs gathering is when it is, this subject was discussed a couple of years ago, I believe as long as we keep KEMO in mind, he really doesn't care when we toast him, perhaps a warmer time may draw more folks..nuff said!

We all should know that if me change the date the first time we do it, it will be A. Colder than a school teacher's heart, B. Raining like there is no tomorrow or C. Both.

We all should know that if me change the date the first time we do it, it will be A. Colder than a school teacher's heart, B. Raining like there is no tomorrow or C. Both.

Or hotter than the Devil's Drawers.....

Back