free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 28 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

Valentines weekend is kind of special for Geezer and me. That's when we first met:bigsmiley16:

I know I'm a minority that would rather ride in cold than hot, but most any season works for me.

Valentines weekend is kind of special for Geezer and me. That's when we first met:bigsmiley16:

I know I'm a minority that would rather ride in cold than hot, but most any season works for me.

Aw Pete, I didn't think you'd remember. :p

I'd much rather ride in the cold than hot also. However, I'm not fond of riding in snow or on ice.

Aw Pete, I didn't think you'd remember. :p

I'd much rather ride in the cold than hot also. However, I'm not fond of riding in snow or on ice.

Did he send flowers or chocolate.:coffee

Went for another ride today, also went out on Tuesday. The temp here today and Tuesday was 48 degrees. That's only 18 degrees warmer than Georgia and Florida were when I was down there a couple of weeks ago. :lolrolling:lolrolling

I'm going for a ride tomorrow, supposed to be about 40* Going to Port Dover for Fr. 13th.

Went for another ride today, also went out on Tuesday. The temp here today and Tuesday was 48 degrees. That's only 18 degrees warmer than Georgia and Florida were when I was down there a couple of weeks ago. :lolrolling:lolrolling
going to daytona in the morning , suppose to be in the 80's by noon

Back