free website stats program Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

Vote for the location of the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

• Cheaha State Park near Talladega, AL

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Salt Springs, FL

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Texas Hill Country, Kerrville/Concan, TX

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
re: Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

Hill Country sounds good for me also. I going there in March to meet up with friends.We will stay at Neals Lodges in ConCan. That is 15-18 miles from Leakey.They have plenty of cabins and an off season rates. Leakey is kinda like the hub for The Three Sisters. 3 state roads with scenery and lots of Twisties.
tourbox

re: Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

Hill Country sounds good for me also. I going there in March to meet up with friends.We will stay at Neals Lodges in ConCan. That is 15-18 miles from Leakey.They have plenty of cabins and an off season rates. Leakey is kinda like the hub for The Three Sisters. 3 state roads with scenery and lots of Twisties.
tourbox

:s Like the Amarillo area and Palo doro Canyon Probably spelling it wrong:D

I think whoever wants to be at the meet and greets will make the effort and be there. The place or distance won't make a big difference. It doesn't matter where or when the greet is set for, the timing will be wrong for some and suit others. JMHO

I think whoever wants to be at the meet and greets will make the effort and be there. The place or distance won't make a big difference. It doesn't matter where or when the greet is set for, the timing will be wrong for some and suit others. JMHO

wow when i met you i never thought you were a pro Carpenter but now i realize you are a master carpenter....you hit it the nail right on the head..what we just did was better than any rally it was about friends....and friends you dont know you have...:newsmile036: with the right timing i will be there...:newsmile036: i just hope PA shows up too with some of his wife's Stromboli...:newsmile036:

All this started with a meet and greet last year with Kemo and his wife. Unfortunately he has passed but where ever we hold our gathering least we not forget this is in his memory.

All this started with a meet and greet last year with Kemo and his wife. Unfortunately he has passed but where ever we hold our gathering least we not forget this is in his memory.

Thanks Joe. You're correct, Kemo should and will be with us no matter where we meet.

any ideas what month??? and are we going to start some sort of pool as to where???

any ideas what month??? and are we going to start some sort of pool as to where???

Where ever we choose we need to choose quickly and start booking rooms. Some places like Cheaha goes quickly.

Lets hear a few more suggestions and then we will do a poll.

OK this is what we have so far:

Cheaha St. Park. Al.

Hill Country Tx.

Salt Springs Fl.

Come on...more suggestions. We hope to change the location each year to allow more people access from different parts of the country.

OK this is what we have so far:

Cheaha St. Park. Al.

Hill Country Tx.

Salt Springs Fl.

Come on...more suggestions. We hope to change the location each year to allow more people access from different parts of the country.

Salt Springs has my vote.

Back