free website stats program Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

Vote for the location of the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

• Cheaha State Park near Talladega, AL

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Salt Springs, FL

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Texas Hill Country, Kerrville/Concan, TX

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Another Idea would be to leave the Salt Springs Memorial Gathering alone. Then for a community meet, have it flip flop from say West Central to East Central on alternating years to be held each Fall.

Looks to me like we left it at Salt Springs on the weekend closest to Feb. 16/ 2014 :s

If the weather next time is like it was last time, we won't have to worry about the gumbo going bad!!:p

ok i am in....but if the weather is the same as last year...i am putting an electric blanket on my seat if i stop by Joe's.... that ice was a little chilly for the first few miles...:p

i might even take more time off work and leave a few days earlier just have to see how it goes...but yes i am in

ok i am in....but if the weather is the same as last year...i am putting an electric blanket on my seat if i stop by Joe's.... that ice was a little chilly for the first few miles...:p

i might even take more time off work and leave a few days earlier just have to see how it goes...but yes i am in

What do you mean IF???:D

Warmer would be nice frozen everything was no fun. Think I'll pack some heated gear just in case.

Back