free website stats program Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering | Harley Davidson Forums

Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

Vote for the location of the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

• Cheaha State Park near Talladega, AL

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Salt Springs, FL

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Texas Hill Country, Kerrville/Concan, TX

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
J

Jack Klarich

Here is a post for gathering info for a HDT social gathering. It is your Forum and input from all would be gathered here, now back to your regular scheduled program :D

re: Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

Cheaha State Park. Has chalets, cabins and a motel and restaurant. Outside Talladega Al. Good riding. Close to International Motorsport Museum and Barbers Vintage Motorcycle museum.

Dates?? Just let me know

Cheaha State Park.
Alabama State Parks

International Motorsports Hall of Fame & Museum
Museum - Talladega Superspeedway

Barbers Vintage Motorsports Museum.
Barber : Home

re: Post Your Ideas Here On When and Where to Have the next Annual "Kemo" Memorial Ride and Gathering

Where ever we decide, I like to vote for a little warmer weather, maybe shift it a couple of weeks towards Spring.

This sounds like a cool idea!
The only thing is that with members from all over the place it might be a good idea to have meets in different areas so everyone gets a chance to participate!
Just my humble opinion

This sounds like a cool idea!
The only thing is that with members from all over the place it might be a good idea to have meets in different areas so everyone gets a chance to participate!
Just my humble opinion

That's gonna be the plan from what I understand.

anywhere is good with me as long as i get LOTS of warning (6-8 months) i can work something in. after Salt springs i really do not want to miss another one. but if we are making a list Hill Country in Texas is always nice. as far the time of year... PLEASE when it is a bit warmer, i don't have a heated suit and the ice on my seat at Joe's wasn't pleasant at first.

but i an all in, but we need to find out who will really come. i have a contact who might be able to get us discounts depending on the place. they only look after groups and if there is enough of us committed i am sure they can help us out

i like Joe's place to start

anywhere is good with me as long as i get LOTS of warning (6-8 months) i can work something in. after Salt springs i really do not want to miss another one. but if we are making a list Hill Country in Texas is always nice. as far the time of year... PLEASE when it is a bit warmer, i don't have a heated suit and the ice on my seat at Joe's wasn't pleasant at first.

but i an all in, but we need to find out who will really come. i have a contact who might be able to get us discounts depending on the place. they only look after groups and if there is enough of us committed i am sure they can help us out

Would that be just west of Austin? Runs a little over 1100 miles from here. Couple of good days would do it for me. Need fore warning here also. Scheduling shouldn't be a problem as long as we got plenty of notice.

Got Sturgis coming aorund again this August! Would that work for anybody? We have a couple of guys from here that make the annual run and usually stay for 3-4 days. We stay in Rapid City.
:breakdance:cheers

lorne

It wouldn't be the same without you...:D

Would that be just west of Austin? Runs a little over 1100 miles from here. Couple of good days would do it for me. Need fore warning here also. Scheduling shouldn't be a problem as long as we got plenty of notice.

Got Sturgis coming aorund again this August! Would that work for anybody? We have a couple of guys from here that make the annual run and usually stay for 3-4 days. We stay in Rapid City.
:breakdance:cheers

:p Now that I have a windshield the trip would not be as bad:D

:p Now that I have a windshield the trip would not be as bad:D

And you and I and the guys from S. Fl. could swing by Al., Miss. and La. for the ride over. Works for me.:bigsmiley12:

Back