free website stats program posers/bikers fine line | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

posers/bikers fine line

Status
Not open for further replies.
:newsmile017:
o!

PS: I really AM looking forward to trying the Pledge on the SSR...that is going to be interesting...but if it DOES cause a problem, the ole lady is going to go a little ballistic!

Hey, as long as she takes it out on you and not me.......:D

See, I told ya. Pledge is a lot cheaper than a lot of other stuff and it works GREAT!!!. I rest my case.:D

Ya got that right Bud.....Cathy and I have been together pretty much all of our adult lives (and she's the most beautiful 50 year old lady I know!), and most importantly she is truly the LOVE of my life, (so much for the myth, "Never date the dancers", right?), and we have three beautiful sons, BUT....... see that smile on her face below?
Don't believe for a sec it's "always" there! :newsmile055:
That woman still SCARES me sometimes, and I can't think of a single MAN who has scared me in 20 years! (I'll bet a few of you guys will admit to the same thing about your ladies!)

CatSSR1.jpg

Have to agree with you there, Cathy is a beautiful woman.

Man am I sick of people trying to be in or put others in this box , this biker or a poser box. I Don't want to be a "biker" if I have to wear or ride or act a certain way. I am me and that is what I am . My wife likes/love me the way I am, my kids like/love me some of the time. Don't much care what anyone else thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back