free website stats program posers/bikers fine line | Page 15 | Harley Davidson Forums

posers/bikers fine line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's true Steve....as long as we de-rail the original thread it's OK, but for for cryin' out loud, why haven't the people who post this kind of thread in the first place realize that it's a poser who posts this kind of thread in the first place?

(Did that make any sense?)

OK........maybe I'm just cranky.

Again.

You cranky poser you! :D

I think that's true Steve....as long as we de-rail the original thread it's OK, but for for cryin' out loud, why haven't the people who post this kind of thread in the first place realize that it's a poser who posts this kind of thread in the first place?

Again.

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck you just said

Again.

ah Richard I have been riding for 32 years, I started this thread in the winter time, just like the boring time it is right now, this type of thread is nothing but conversation and making people think about the way they treat others. I asked a question, I didn't call anyone a poser, but you calling anyone a poser is the exact reason I started this thread, so when I read posts like this one I can really see why this thread stays alive.:nosad

ah Richard I have been riding for 32 years, I started this thread in the winter time, just like the boring time it is right now, this type of thread is nothing but conversation and making people think about the way they treat others. I asked a question, I didn't call anyone a poser, but you calling anyone a poser is the exact reason I started this thread, so when I read posts like this one I can really see why this thread stays alive.:nosad

twicecam I thought it was a good conversatonal piece 'till it got hijacked, which seems to be another winter past time, and by the usuall suspects...:small3d002:

The fact that this thread has so many posts speaks volumes as to it's validity . This forum is for All riders new and experienced. I have seen a few other threads die because of the "not this again" attitude. Isn't this forum about the discussion and free exchange of ideas ,thoughts and opinions of it's members. When someone starts a thread or replies to a thread that others may deem as a "not this again " type thread they shouldn't be but often times are made to feel like these posts are "A waste of time". Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions on things and no one persons are any more important or valid than any other. Unless we are trying to establish a hierarchy (Moderators not included ...They are a necessary Hierarchy.) and doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the forum in the first place. Just my thoughts...

it's all good, no offense taken from anybody. I'm on this forum everyday I just don't post much, I don't get offended by other peoples opinions, I just try to remember what my grampa told me. It's better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt:small3d015:

raises your stature in he community
Oh Rich, I'm surprised at you, too many chocolate chip cookies?

Not often I can bring this to your attention so I had to here ! Knowing you, you will not sleep well tonight because of this. :bigsmiley20:

And BTW, I'm sorry if I haven't given enough back to the forum, been very busy here with vacation planning:s but I plan on making a donation .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back