free website stats program posers/bikers fine line | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

posers/bikers fine line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 209 posts and 11,920 views...

Bikers bike and Posers pose...could this be the end? :newsmile040:

Uncle was a Sea-Bee on Iwo Jima, taught me to ride AND drive trucks, many uncles in Korea and some cousins in 'Nam... I'm one of the few men in the world with Lupus, so Uncle Sam wouldn't have me...

Being a biker is old-school cool. Remember "Mommas don't let your babies grow up..."? So, some of us have grown out of our (edit), bad habits, etc, but the blood ran Black & Orange from the beginning, and the essence of the Brotherhood lives on because those of us who value it simply refuse to let it die for pretentious, pompous (edit) that is beyond the realm of the values that were instilled in us, and/or that some of us were just born and bred with. We have an innate ability to smell (EDITED) even when it's invisible, and the sensitivity of loyal old dogs when it comes to what comes around, going around.

Therefore, we know who is truly one of us and consequently, we get that feeling in our gut that experience has taught is to pay attention to, when something about someone who approaches us just doesn't feel quite right...

If you have to ask, you probably wouldn't understand kind-of-a-thing....

Happy Motorin' -F-

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread won't die because most of us are bored with winter and we will read ANYTHING to pass the time!:newsmile011:

I know some have said different you can mix them with no problems,
and you can change back and forth at will.
Are we that bored :)

Yes! I think I will go to the online stores now and spend more money that I don't have on a bike I can't ride at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back