free website stats program Pledge Recommendation | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Recommendation

Yeah....I know its like the thread will never die....
Been using PLEDGE for well over 30 years on Lexan type windshields, Helmet shields, Show Car Paint, Chrome, Snowmobiles, and most especially on my Scooters since the early 70's. If you want it to work really well on Windshields, lay a damp or wet Scott Towel on the windshield bugs first....moistens the bug and they polish of with Pledge almost instantly. Don't ever use it on your Leather or Synthetic Seat unless you like sliding right off the Seat. Voice if experience.

GARY

If you want it to work really well on Windshields, lay a damp or wet Scott Towel on the windshield bugs first....moistens the bug and they polish of with Pledge almost instantly. GARY

I use a Bounce dryer sheet to remove bugs from the windshield, it works great. Just get it wet and rub the bugs right off, use a sponge to wipe off the goo, and apply the Pledge. Something in the dryer sheet really takes bugs off fast. I have used the damp towel before, especially with warm water, but like the Bounce much better.:D

Pledge just works so good, and at such a modest price it is a phenom only "stockholders" and users can truly appreciate...Johnson & Johnson ought to be proud. :D

I haven't been one of the big Pledge supporters. I took a trip this holiday weekend and noticed how easily the bugs that I had let "cure" overnight wiped off my Pledged fairing and light lenses in the morning. I'm becoming more of a fan.

Not sure that Lemony fresh fragrance would work so well in the house tho'. Think I'll just keep my Pledge in the garage. :D

Exactly what Pledge type do you guys use? I tried the lemon pledge I believe and on my black Road King and the results were terrible. I may try it again!!

It has been a while since I last used it, but at that time I just thought the result were terrible. I will try it again when it get warm again. Never tried on the windshield!!

Back