free website stats program Pledge Recommendation | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Recommendation

I am not going to argue the point of whether it works or not, obviously people have great experience with it, but I am old fashioned, I think I'll keep washing and waxing, and using the clay bar to keep the paint nice and smooth. JMO

Does anyone use Pledge on their vehicles?

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on what steve07 and smitty901 recommend. Liquid Glass by DuPont is an amazing polish!!! Pledge is icing on the cake... both are really easy to apply and work wonders on your bike. I highly recommend both products for that deep wet look. :newsmile106:

I cannot believe that people use Pledge, it amazes me, I personally like the Harley Spray wax, clean bike off, mist on and wipe off with a microfiber towel, and looks awesome.

I cannot believe that people use Pledge, it amazes me, I personally like the Harley Spray wax, clean bike off, mist on and wipe off with a microfiber towel, and looks awesome.

Keep an open mind my friend, people here won't steer you wrong. Most of the people making comments on this thread have been amazed at how well Pledge works. They were using something else before. I was using S100.:D

washed the rk yesterday for an xmas parade on sat. used s100 and dried bike as we have hard water. come home today and chrome is all water spotted. rather than spend 4 hrs. w/ no. 7 i tried pledge on the chrome. put it on a rag heavy and rubbed it lightly and WOW. wiped it off and this is amazing. if you guys ever go into real estate i'll be the first buyer. even if it is a bridge in the desert. best chrome polish i ever saw and i don't have to worry about getting it on the engine case.

Not sure that Lemony fresh fragrance would work so well in the house tho'. Think I'll just keep my Pledge in the garage. :D

Ahhh...like your thinking CB..."--posession is 9/10ths of the law...!" Honey, I can't imagine where the Pledge is...maybe it got misplaced by "mistake"!!!:newsmile075:

Back