free website stats program Pledge Recommendation | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Recommendation

wildman9

Received my new clearview windshield today and one of the recommended cleaning products for it in the instructions was - wait for it- Pledge

Ditto to that, great on the paint etc etc etc. Mate of mine whos flys a topdresser uses it on the perspex windscreen of the plane so the water just beads off.

Doesn't suprise me, those guys at Clearview are top knotch folks. Their customer service is first rate.

That's weird. I was thinking the same thing a few months ago. Years ago I couldn't wait for summer. Now I just wonder how many more summers I have left to ride...

...oh well, I don't even think about that when I'm behind the handlebars!

Pledge is great and it also helps keep the dust off of the bike as well. I use it on all painted and chrome surfaces and have for years. It's a great inexpensive product that works on just about everything. I do use plexus on my clearview when I am home but will use the pledge when I'm out traveling and just need a quick clean.

I tried Pledge for the first time a couple weeks ago. It has cut down on bugs by about 70%. MUCH MUCH better to use than any other product I have tried. I have heard you guys talk about this a lot and I am SOLD on it!! In the words of GLIDER........Pledge everything but the seat/leather and tires.

The downside of this whole thing is that you may hear....Honey, while you've got the pledge in your hand, would you mind doing the living room on your way by.:small3d007:
I'd like to be there when you try and dodge that one!!!!!!!:taunt

I tried Pledge for the first time a couple weeks ago. It has cut down on bugs by about 70%. MUCH MUCH better to use than any other product I have tried. I have heard you guys talk about this a lot and I am SOLD on it!! In the words of GLIDER........Pledge everything but the seat/leather and tires.

Now you're cooking! :D

Back