free website stats program Pledge Recommendation | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Recommendation

The downside of this whole thing is that you may hear....Honey, while you've got the pledge in your hand, would you mind doing the living room on your way by.:small3d007:
I'd like to be there when you try and dodge that one!!!!!!!:taunt

That is easy.........

Sorry I would love to but It is going to take me all day to get the bike clean. Then use the extra time that pledge has saved you to pop up a couple beers and revel in what a great job the pledge has done.

Better get some ice while you're there at the fridg....to hold on those lumps she's gonna put on your head!!!:rofl

For real?, ya'll use Pledge dust spray to clean your paint and windshields?
First I have ever heard of this.
So, it does not harm the paint finish and/or, what are the down fall's of using a household product, to clean our rides?

I found my answer...............................

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it does not harm the paint finish and/or, what are the down fall's of using a household product, to clean our rides?

Glad you found out about Pledge and the uses of it! BTW- If you want a response to your posts - I would shut off the "invisible" button when posting!!!

I used it on a bike I had that was 10 years old. The first time I used it, it brought back out the deep colors of the paint. It nearly looked like a new paint job. I won't go back to Wash-N-Wax ever again.

So far the only down fall for me is that I am usually the one that has to go buy the pledge, since I am the one that finishes it off.

Are you guys using the pledge after you've ridden, even if the bike is slightly dirty? Not washing then applying pledge in every case?

Yes thanks Glider. I don't generally get the bike that dirty out on a ride, it mostly gets dusty leaving and returning to my long dirt driveway.

Back