free website stats program Pledge Recommendation | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Recommendation

I think I'm going to try pledge,because it's a lot cheaper that plexus. Does it remove bugs like the plexus does?

I recently ran out of "Pledge Original" and bought the new "Multi Surface / Streak Free Pledge".
It smells better and does not streak Vivid Black. I do not know about the protection factor as of yet....Jury is still out!!

I know I've bumped this old post to the top, but I have been reading all the posts about use of Pledge and thought I should add my .02 worth.
Back in the days of my being a firefighter, like about 20+ years ago, all we ever used on the fire engines was Pledge, so It's not like we have just discovered anything new here. I've tried Mother's Gold, etc., etc, ad infinitum and have always gone back to Pledge. And, as many have said, do not use it on tire tread, seats or brakes. Tire treads require nothing to make them look purty, and brakes require nothing either. As for the leather goods, I only use Saddle soap to clean, clear water to rinse and Bee's Wax to water-proof and preserve. Period.

Back