free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can take a hint, no sunglasses required for this roasted hog...maybe a can or three of Solarcane for the rider and maybe Engine 54 brigade on standby: but no Moderator, small children or endangered animal species were harmed or injured during this demonstration by someone missing more than his share of active brain cells in the taking of this photo...:newsmile071:

hogroast.jpg

Last edited:
and YES one of the most helpful, always there to help and welcome the new guys. i think he was the first to welcome me when i joined, nice to feel welcome where you don't know anyone.

Thanks to you Jack. just learn how the camera works

Thanks Lorne, I had her give me a crash course and then WHAM she goes to Orlando for a week on the Mayo Clinics dime :s

Thanks Lorne, I had her give me a crash course and then WHAM she goes to Orlando for a week on the Mayo Clinics dime :s

looking forward to hitting Florida one day Jack!! if you ever head south or west let me know.... we can use my camera

looking forward to hitting Florida one day Jack!! if you ever head south or west let me know.... we can use my camera

Will Do still thinking on the Big Easy some day:s LOL I hijacked my own thread SORRY lets get back to the ROAST, NUFF SAID

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Do still thinking on the Big Easy some day:s LOL I hijacked my own thread SORRY lets get back to the ROAST, NUFF SAID

i got permission from my boss to take a trip, buddies are backing out so it might just be me. I am going somewhere this year so i am back to thinking about the keys.

to keep in tone with the thread i am still thinking for a comeback to TQ's handle

Want to read about "--the Tank in Arizona?" could not believe his only day job is the librarian at HDTimeline, after all our sanctum of solitude has been quiet without Glider's mainframe running full time. So I was wondering what he was doing when not moderating...the pay is not bad, but to be able to support his H-D hobby and palacial estate and found this "... even a better a " True Hollywood Story...!" :newsmile071:

On January 27, 2010 at about 4:00 pm, a DPS officer was patrolling on northbound Interstate 19 in the area of kilometer 40 (near Tubac, Ariz. which is located about 35 miles south of Tucson, Ariz.). The officer noticed a septic tank truck, which was also northbound, displaying an invalid license plate. The officer stopped the septic tank truck and contacted the driver, a male subject. During the contact the officer found that the commercial vehicle markings on the truck were not valid commercial markings.

After completing the stop the officer asked for and was given permission to search the vehicle. Upon opening the holding tank on the septic tank truck the officer saw bales of marijuana inside. The officer removed approximately 743 pounds of marijuana from the holding tank. The street value of the marijuana is $409,000.

No Harm no Foul...the moderators here vouched for him " It could not have been the Tank...he would have made sure all the reps and certs were in order...and not use foul language at the arresting officer...whew:small3d031:The mystery of his day job continues...!

Last edited:
Jack started this and so far there have only been a few cracks made, so I thought I would give it a try and see how much sense of humor we have. This in the true roast format and is meant only in fun.

Kemo (More like Finding Kemo)
Joyflyin (joy Poofin)
NEWHD74FAN (Caps Lock, you can turn that off)
The Tank (More like Tanked)
TQuentin1 (I’ve got nothing)
Dr.Dolittle (Doctor do nothing)
STEVE07 (07 Is that your age?)
Fin 676 (Was Fin 666 taken)

:D

It is like that so that it is easy to slip into 666 mode whenever it is required i am watching :bigsmiley12:
Or perhaps it was the numbers that were allocated to me on enlistment by the ministry of defence

Brian

Hmmmm seems like I wake up and the roast has come and gone again. Anyhow it's fun reading some more. Jack's stuff is always fun, sideways or upside down. He pretty much comes across like a cool guy no matter what. And yes Don, Jack is a key player on this forum, no doubt about it.

The Mods got some funnys going again. William Macy, now I know what NEWHD74FAN looks like. Bet you wish you had Macy's net worth.

I guess Glider is off limits because he retired with the belt. Nicely Done!

:hii

If you don't feel comfortable with a retort, let me help.

Dr. Evil (More like the diet coke of evil)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back