free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no, now I will have nightmares of walking into my garage and seeing my Bob all knitted out.

Course it stands to reason that they are not edited on the knitting forum, since that would be -knit picking- . Oh no I actually said that, yes I like showing my ignorance sometimes.

But even though I got in on this thread late and much of Tank's best work had already been done. I waiting on another start up of funnys from the man that can out talk an echo.

Jack started this and so far there have only been a few cracks made, so I thought I would give it a try and see how much sense of humor we have. This in the true roast format and is meant only in fun.

Kemo (More like Finding Kemo)
Joyflyin (joy Poofin)
NEWHD74FAN (Caps Lock, you can turn that off)
The Tank (More like Tanked)
TQuentin1 (I’ve got nothing)
Dr.Dolittle (Doctor do nothing)
STEVE07 (07 Is that your age?)
Fin 676 (Was Fin 666 taken)

:D

Jack started this and so far there have only been a few cracks made, so I thought I would give it a try and see how much sense of humor we have. This in the true roast format and is meant only in fun.

Kemo (More like Finding Kemo)
Joyflyin (joy Poofin)
NEWHD74FAN (Caps Lock, you can turn that off)
The Tank (More like Tanked)
TQuentin1 (I’ve got nothing)
Dr.Dolittle (Doctor do nothing)
STEVE07 (07 Is that your age?)
Fin 676 (Was STEVE 666 taken)

:D
Now that is Funny, I wish I had thought of that:p

-Joyflyin (joy Poofin) - Hmmm Joy seems way too nice a lady to take joy in Poofin someone, but I only just got to know her:taunt

-The Tank (More like Tanked)- Yep seen some tanked people that definitely could out talk and echo :bigsmiley12:

-Dr.Dolittle (Doctor do nothing) - Well at least he did come up with a knitted bike :newsmile071:

-Fin 676 (Was Fin 666 taken)- The Beast WannaBe ? :taunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back