free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the Mods are all roasted out for tonight (or their time zone). Maybe they will start up tomorrow. It's a lot of fun to roast them once in a while.

( even though we all know what a hard working bunch of guys and gals they are that volunteer their time and effort to this forum).

Least we not forget the super poster himself that started this thread, you all know him it's Capital,yes/no/maybe/I'm not sure I have my camera, Jack. Although he is not a moderator he has the answers to most of the questions ask. he also takes time to welcome most of the new members and oh ya he never picks up a check. How you doing Jack?

Least we not forget the super poster himself that started this thread, you all know him it's Capital,yes/no/maybe/I'm not sure I have my camera, Jack. Although he is not a moderator he has the answers to most of the questions ask. he also takes time to welcome most of the new members and oh ya he never picks up a check. How you doing Jack?

Hi Don ,tired as usual Thanks for the kind words I think LOL How you doing?

Only kidding about the check thing, I don't think any of us is a fast as Bodeen.

Only kidding about the check thing, I don't think any of us is a fast as Bodeen.

Never saw it coming til I saw him outside, then I had a funny fee:pling, it saved me from sneaking into the mens room, We did not have a Moderator with us, @ Biketoberfest Dr Doolittle was there with us HMMMMM

Never saw it coming til I saw him outside, then I had a funny fee:pling, it saved me from sneaking into the mens room, We did not have a Moderator with us, @ Biketoberfest Dr Doolittle was there with us HMMMMM

Let's see who can finish the following statement. A HDTALKING moderator will pick up a check when-----:small3d031::small3d031:

in Jacks defense i am sure one day the Redhead will show him how the new camera works....:newsmile100:

in Jacks defense i am sure one day the Redhead will show him how the new camera works....:newsmile100:

and YES one of the most helpful, always there to help and welcome the new guys. i think he was the first to welcome me when i joined, nice to feel welcome where you don't know anyone.

Thanks to you Jack. just learn how the camera works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back