free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack started this and so far there have only been a few cracks made, so I thought I would give it a try and see how much sense of humor we have. This in the true roast format and is meant only in fun.

Kemo (More like Finding Kemo)
Joyflyin (joy Poofin)
NEWHD74FAN (Caps Lock, you can turn that off)
The Tank (More like Tanked)
TQuentin1 (I’ve got nothing)
Dr.Dolittle (Doctor do nothing)
STEVE07 (07 Is that your age?)
Fin 676 (Was Fin 666 taken)

:D

I will be sure to work on my Poofin! :p

I can't speak for any of the others,but you have me pegged a little old.My wife tells me I act like a 2yr. old most of the time :lolrolling

Lucky you clarified that, I was going to guess that was your IQ. :p

-Joyflyin (joy Poofin) - Hmmm Joy seems way too nice a lady to take joy in Poofin someone, but I only just got to know her:taunt

-The Tank (More like Tanked)- Yep seen some tanked people that definitely could out talk and echo :bigsmiley12:

-Dr.Dolittle (Doctor do nothing) - Well at least he did come up with a knitted bike :newsmile071:

-Fin 676 (Was Fin 666 taken)- The Beast WannaBe ? :taunt

Ahh, thanks Dave, I will try to keep up the illusion. :s

Least we not forget the super poster himself that started this thread, you all know him it's Capital,yes/no/maybe/I'm not sure I have my camera, Jack. Although he is not a moderator he has the answers to most of the questions ask. he also takes time to welcome most of the new members and oh ya he never picks up a check. How you doing Jack?

And if he does have a camera, he may have his finger over the lens...or so I hear. :s

Let's see who can finish the following statement. A HDTALKING moderator will pick up a check when-----:small3d031::small3d031:

I was told that as a mod, when we meet members that the members would always pick up the check for us.....:taunt

Ahh, thanks Dave, I will try to keep up the illusion. :s
.... .... .... ....
I was told that as a mod, when we meet members that the members would always pick up the check for us.....:taunt

We do Joy, we pick it up and hand it to you.:bigsmiley12:

I guess Glider is off limits because he retired with the belt. Nicely Done!

:hii

If you don't feel comfortable with a retort, let me help.

Dr. Evil (More like the diet coke of evil)

Glider is not off limits. As a matter of fact some have been so brave as to single him out (don't ask me how I know). Do so at your own descretion, as the saying goes "Don't let nothing but fear hold you back!".:bigsmiley23::bigsmiley23:

If anyone is taking bets on this one, my money is on Glider..

I look like your name, well I don't actually have it chromed. Been thinking about powder though in black.

By the way where did he come up with the name Glider, does he fly planes?

If anyone is taking bets on this one, my money is on Glider..

Now why would that be? :D May have to reload the poof button here.

Glider is not off limits. As a matter of fact some have been so brave as to single him out (don't ask me how I know). Do so at your own descretion, as the saying goes "Don't let nothing but fear hold you back!".:bigsmiley23::bigsmiley23:

I haven't forgotten that Don. Just remember what they say about payback? :bigsmiley23:

By the way where did he come up with the name Glider, does he fly planes?

Crashed a few in my day but it was because of the bike I had at the time.

I can almost feel the wheels turning out there. For all of you who are giving some thought to lighting the Glider up, remember two things. 1. He has a great sense of humor (a little on the dry side) and 2. He has the best memory I have run across in a long time. In the words of the great Clint Eastwood "Do you feel lucky punk?).

I can almost feel the wheels turning out there. For all of you who are giving some thought to lighting the Glider up, remember two things. 1. He has a great sense of humor (a little on the dry side) and 2. He has the best memory I have run across in a long time. In the words of the great Clint Eastwood "Do you feel lucky punk?).

one more to add don't forget he is a mainframe built by a secret government.

OK Don, YOU feeling lucky today? :D

What's with the "a little on the dry side???:bigsmiley23:

Duly noted and recorded :lolrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back