free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glider is always monkeying around and making me do bad things:Banane11: SEE WHAT I MEEN:taunt

any way you all know my Mug by now:p

Yep!

Great side step on the "edit" comment. Watch out Jack with my Gobi comment things are heating up.

We have forgotten about Bud White is that the absence of all color, and what about Biglew is he really big or what?

For all of you who are giving some thought to lighting the Glider up, remember two things. 1. He has a great sense of humor (a little on the dry side) and 2. He has the best memory I have run across in a long time. In the words of the great Clint Eastwood "Do you feel lucky punk?).

Hmmm, I am beyond dry sometimes and starting to have no memory, but I remember when Clint was Rowdy Yates on Rawhide (which I'm sure Don does but many of you don't). But I just don't know enough about any of these guys to light them up. I do enjoy always listening to Glider and Jack go at it though. It's funny even when you don't know the inside story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back