free website stats program H-D worth more than a Metric? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

H-D worth more than a Metric?

Is an hd worth more than a metric i dont know i dont really care as the bikes i have right now are the bikes that are right for me at this time in my life
i have not had a Japanese bike as my main bike since 1978 but i have had a few as 2nd 3rd or 4th bikes
But i have had British Italian and German bikes as main bikes

Brian

Metric bikes are fine. I don't want one, but they're fine. I've owned several and each one did everything well except satisfy my soul...My Harley does that plus everything else.I don't remember ever going to the garage just to look at any of my metric bikes. I do so with the Harley. Just looking at it puts a smile on this old face.

I've had metrics and my '06 RKC is my first Harley. I've had it for about a year and a half. I enjoy this bike more than the metrics.

But to answer the question if an HD is worth more than a metric, just go look on craigslist or the cycle trader. What is a 10 year old HD going for compared to a comparable Honda or Yamaha or whatever other make of the same year. The HD's might cost a bit more when you buy it, but I can guarantee that it'll be worth more if you ever go to sell it.

A motorcycle isn't worth anything except to the one who rides it.
I feel no need to defend my Harley. I didn't buy it to impress anyone.
I bought it because at this time in my life it is exactly the motorcycle I want.
tn807s3.jpg

Someone doesn't like it? Tough. They are just jealous because I am better looking.

My ride I decide, it is my piece of americana and where else can I find so much help and friendly people, bottom line I have always owned Harleys and will continue to do so:p

Several folks said they where "proud" of their bikes... there is a lot of things you own... that you like,and are glad you own them.... but how many things do you own that you are "proud " to own... I think my Harley is about pride , and about being a American...plus they make the best motorcycles and that don't hurt neither.......:)

Back