free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

For those that come to Ohio Bike Week in Sandusky, The Brass Pelican is a great place to eat. Sports bar atmosphere, awesome wings and drink specials. Perkins Ave

All the T.G.I.F's seems to be very biker friendly from Rapid City S. D. to St. Louis Mo. Also if your traveling down around Cape Giradeau home of South East Missouri ya gotta stop in Jackson just out side of Cape a place called the "Branding Iron" The Branding Iron BarbQue Restau

All the T.G.I.F's seems to be very biker friendly from Rapid City S. D. to St. Louis Mo. Also if your traveling down around Cape Giradeau home of South East Missouri ya gotta stop in Jackson just out side of Cape a place called the "Branding Iron" The Branding Iron BarbQue Restau

I SECOND THIS ONE !!!!!! Fourdogs , you know they have another one in Farmington , Mo. don't ya ???!!! AWESOME BBQ!!!!

If ever in Huntington, WV, try Fat Pattys beside the Marshall U statium. The burgers are the best and the rest of the food is good too. Also while in Huntington, try Hillbilly Hotdog.

A great place is The Garryowen Irish pub in Gettysburg. Great food ,great prices and Guinness along with a host of other brews (Irish and others). A must stop during bike week. The misses and I go to Gettysburg quite often with the boys and never miss a chance to stop. If you are in town ..stop..I guarantee you will be back..

Bennethum's Northern Inn...south of Gaylord, MI on old 27 a couple miles on east side. Casual dining all the way to really exquisite cuisine and spirits...VERY GOOD!

The Depot in Johannesburg, MI for great breakfasts and lunch...double key lime pie!.

Mrs. and I make several 7hr trips each year to eat there. Another interesting little place we found is the Old Mission General Store in Old Mission, MI on Grand Traverse Penninsula. We stopped in there for a soda and chips and found a pretty good little ice cream, sandwich, dessert and antique shop...If you are up that way it is worth the experience. Talk about a step back in time!

Clarks Fish Camp, Jax. Florida you can have Alligator, Ostrich, almost any kind of sea food you can name and the portions are large you wont go hungry:D

"The BBQ Place" south end of Fort Payne, AL one of the 100 best places to eat in Alabama, acording to Southern Living and the old lady and me. got to have the JO JO's. A great burger can be had in Section Alabama along AL highway 35 at the Section Dairy Bar. sorry no beer. great fountain drinks.

Back